When the search for a symbol for the Indian rupee finally came to an end a few days ago, it wasn’t only winner D Udaya Kumar, a doctoral research student at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who was rejoicing. An entire nation celebrated his victory.
Now the first font made with support for Indian currency symbol.
To install this font please use following steps:
- Download the Indian Rupee font.
- Copy the font in font directory or install it .
- Open the word Pad or Office Document.
How to type the Rupee symbol ?
- Type the letter and select it as shown into the below image.
- Change the font style to Rupee Foradian. It will dispaly our New Indian Rupee symbol. Try it Now..
Download the Indian Rupee font