There are various occasions when you have to dress up and show up. Especially for women, there are endless parties, gatherings, functions, social events, kitty parties, etc. for which they have to be ready with a new dress. The trend of wearing ethnic has come back and that too with lot of variation, modernity, styles, types, materials and the list goes endless. Blouse is that essential part of any dress which can either lift up your entire look or put you down all together.
Blouses can be perfectly paired with sarees, lehengas, sheer net capes, over coat dresses, etc. All you need to know is what type of blouse suits well for which occasion. The variety can be sorted out in designs, cloth material and embellishment.
Following are some of the perfect blouse materials that can be handled in a unique and elegant manner:
- Transparent or sheer sleeve blouse: These types of blouses suit almost any body shape and give an absolute glam look when worn with a saree. The girly element of sheer sleeve adds to the grace and is ideal for almost any and every occasion. Choose different colours of sheer sleeves matching with that of the blouse and get ready to have all the eyes rolling on you.
- Heavily sequined blouse: This is the latest trend that is most commonly chosen by the young ladies. The blouse appears gorgeously stunning and mesmerizing that even plain chiffon or georgette saree with little border will work wonders to glam your look for a rocking party. This is ideal for cocktail parties, farewell and fresher’s parties, kitty parties, etc.
- Velvet blouse: This appears amazingly royal and classy on whosoever adorns it. These are preferably in dark colours of navy blue, dark green, maroon, black, etc. To amp its gaze, it can be heavily or slightly embellished. These are usually worn by the bride at the engagement party or when you want to be too dressed up, velvet is the ideal type of blouse. Pair it up with a saree, lehenga or cape as per your choice.
- Cotton blouse: Though a bit old fashioned, but it is the most comfortable type that you can choose. Women from all age groups with varied styles and designs can choose cotton blouses. If you want to throw a party at your place and still rock a saree, you ought to remain as comfortable as you can. Thus, cotton blouse is the apt choice.
- Silk blouse: Silk cloth in itself has a tinge of shimmer which makes the outfit appear formal. A heavily embellished saree or lehenga with a simple silk blouse is absolutely what you need for any wedding function or ceremonies. This formal appearance makes you look classy and not trashy.
- Net blouse with thread embroidery: For all those bold women out there, this type of blouse has all the elements of modernity in it. The blouse possesses heavy thread work at the bosom and the net all around running from the neck to the shoulders to the back. This blouse gives you the blend of backless, strapless and sheer blouse which comes out to give you the look of a perfect doll.
The above blouses can be flaunted at almost any occasion but it depends upon your choice where to get much dressy and at which place, to keep it simple. You can always go for padded or unpadded blouse as per your comfort and dress type. For all those petite and slender women out there, padded blouse works best to enhance and flaunt your curves.
Making a right choice of the material and embellishments is all what you need to rock your outfit. If you are that kind of person who always wishes to do away with the embellishments, you can always add cuts and creases in your blouse design. Having an off shoulder, one shoulder, full sleeve, backless, knot at the back, etc. can be the variations to have a differently styled blouse.